Holla!

Loving peace, keeping peace, spreading peace ☮

Monday, January 9, 2012

Announce New Post! Long Time No See~

Heyha! We meet again, Bloggie. After 1 year we don't meet. Truly miss you much
My mind commands me to typing some unimportant words, and my finger really wanna type it 
They're really look not have a tolerance to me for having a little rest. (Are you kidding me? Your finger don't have a tolerance. Ah, foolish you!) 
Hoohaaa! I'm just kidding myself to make myself more relax and no burden feels.

Okay, no more chit chat, I will directly and soon announce that I already posted a first post on 2012
It is titled ... Sorry, I forget the tittle of my post. So let's see the previous post before this post was posted

Oh, I wanna express my gratitude to my friends who already give me inspiration of my first poetry on 2012
Really thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment