Holla!

Loving peace, keeping peace, spreading peace ☮

Monday, January 9, 2012

No story of our relation. No shadows of our reflections

Ends?
It was enough. I couldn't keep it for longer more
I couldn't make it more stronger
I already did many endeavors
Don't lay blame on me, also you
We both no, we both didn't mistaken

None mistaken, none accurate
We just upheld our feelings on a brittle string,
it just alike
It was a destiny
I'm not understood
I fear
I feel mistaken
I indeed, I couldn't...
count on everyone, even me, myself

We never inscribe our sweet nor bitter moments, even on a broken mirror
We never. It was its own manner, its own way
We never knew, we never understood

Just hoped in some horde of cumulonimbus
it just alike, it wipe away by its rain
or even its storm

Is expectation still one direction with us?
I guessed no, not over again
Made up your mind. It was destined to be ends, our relation
Don't opposed, between the compulsion and...
pretense...
we couldn't, count on each others
If we made it still walked along,
we just made it as a debacle. Don't we?
We couldn't be prisoners of our brittle feeling
If that so, we just made our own darkness hollow
We weren't a mere, we were alive
but our story, that was correct
Our story just a mere although we spent it, and truly happen

A ditch on the relationship?
Don't you know? That was us!
Made each hearts into a smithereens
No triumph, none won the owner of the hearts
But none lose. It was a fair

Feeling was neutral,
before the living creature filled it
Just accept it, even though it ends incompetent
I knew, it was asserts, we were end
Don't try to make it all unite, again
No owner of our past
No story of our relation
No shadows of our reflections


~Inspired by:
My Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment