Holla!

Loving peace, keeping peace, spreading peace ☮

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dear March


Dear March,
please make no sorrow for my next steps
No tears, no feeling...
No anger, no burden...
No hurt, no pain...
Let me have a well-think of you, well memories

If that broken, don't make any scar on every lover's lungs
If that blossom, don't fall it into an endless spring
If that necessary, don't make any brain be forget
If that air, don't make any breath are breathless
If that lovers, bind them on a strong relationship

I admire him, but not for the next
I can't let him, but can for the next
Like what I say, like what I feel
Like a number of tears ran out my eyes,
wetting my spectacles
I would
I could
Don't underestimate every ways,
everything that I will do

Feel my self broken. Not into pieces, just into smithereens
No dusk is meaningful, no dawn is holy
But I lay on a day, that include part of times
That I could breathe, that I could take, that everyone not understand
That everyone couldn't feel. It's hidden

Dear Universe, Dear March,
Let me exhale the depth sorrows in your beginning,
and then let me breathe the joyful in your end, again

Dear Universe, Thee, and March,
I'm not hoping much.

No comments:

Post a Comment